1. Personalized planning: Whether you’re the do-it-yourself type seeking validation or want someone else to take the reins, when you collaborate with a travel advisor, your trips will be tailored to your interests and budget. An advisor gets to know your preferences and instinctively anticipates your needs and wishes down to the smallest detail.
2. Global expertise and connections: Not only do Virtuoso travel advisors have extensive personal knowledge of destinations and products around the world, they have relationships with global partners who can help arrange experiences to make a trip truly extraordinary.
3. Value: A Virtuoso advisor has access to the same (and often better) pricing than you can find online. They can secure special perks like complimentary room upgrades, daily breakfast, and other benefits you can’t get on your own. The amenities you’ll receive on a hotel stay alone are valued at more than $500 per stay.
4. VIP treatment: A Virtuoso travel advisor has access behind the velvet rope to experiences you never even dreamed were possible. After all, you can’t VIP yourself, but your advisor can by securing you exclusive entry to events, private tours, and more.
5. Convenience: Planning and booking your own trip would take hours and hours. Even then, it’s like drinking from a fire hose with all the information out there. Travel advisors provide the kind of top-notch service that helps you conserve your most precious resource: time.
6. Peace of mind: In addition to saving you time and money, your advisor is available 24/7 before, during, and after your trip – so you can relax and have fun.Booking with a Virtuoso advisor means you have support during your travels to assist with any last-minute emergencies.
Virtuoso® is the leading international travel agency network specializing in luxury and experiential travel. This by-invitation-only organization comprises over 1,000 travel agency partners and preferred relationships with over 1,800 of the world’s best hotels and resorts, cruise lines, airlines, tour companies and premier destinations. The network provides its upscale clientele with exclusive amenities, rare experiences and privileged access. More than (U.S.) $26.4 billion in annual travel sales makes Virtuoso a powerhouse in the luxury travel industry.